*copy the php code and save as marquee.php.
*add the marquee.php file in /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
*activate the plugin in wordpress.
1. Php inserts can be used as <?php echo show_marquee1(); ?>, <?php echo show_marquee2(); ?> or
<?php echo show_marquee3(); ?>.
2. You can also use trigger text such as <!– marquee1 –>, <!– marquee2 –> or <!– marquee3 –>.
3. Triggers can only be inserted through HTML view of the wordpress editor.
4. Feed Address must start with http. For Ex. http://feeds2.feedburner.com/abc.
5. Currently this version works with PHP 5.0 or above.